Cake Prices

Due to each cake being individually designed, it is not possible to show exact pricing. When designing a wedding cake, celebration cake and Cupcakes, the cost depends on the decoration and time to complete your individual design, it is not just the size or how many tiers you have.


As a starting point for pricing, my cakes are baked so each tier is 4″ deep, a fruit cake would start from 2 tier for £280, 3 tier for £380 and 4 tier from £480. Sponge cakes start from 2 tier from £240, 3 tier from £340 and 4 tier from £440.


At the consultation, we would discuss in more detail your finished design, enabling me to accurately calculate a final cost. Wedding cupcakes start from £3.50 each, presentation boxes will be extra. There is a charge for delivery & set up, from £10 depending on location of venue.


 A 25% deposit is required to confirm your order. The remaining 75% is required at least 3 weeks in advance of the event date. The deposit is non-refundable as this will allow all the preparation work to begin on your cake.


Terms & Conditions will be given to you at time of booking.